Sunday, January 19, 2014

[NATURE REPUBLIC] Hawaiian FRESH *Acne Cleanser & Clay Pack*

Until today I didn't find the perfect product for oily skin, enlarged pores or breakouts. Therefore I constantly try out new products and seldom repurchase an previous used one. A few months ago I found the new skincare line from [NATURE REPUBLIC] called Hawaiian FRESH. This line consists of different products like cleansers, toners, body scubs and face masks.
I got the Hawaiian FRESH Acne Cleanser and the Hawaiian FRESH Clay Pack which are recommended for acne/troubled skin. I would also like to try the Mango Pack, though.

 
Description: Hibiscus flower and Noni Extract offer vitality to skin to create healthy skin.

Acne Cleanser:
Description: Trouble Care & Acne Cleanser for clear skin.
This face wash comes in a 150ml light blue tube and has a pretty painting of the ocean and a palm tree leaf on the front. On the bottom is a white flip-top lid!
The soap-like cleanser has a light floral fragrance and a simple white color. It contains Triclocarban and Hibiscus for healthy skin. Furthermore it contains Pure Clay Water from the Hawaiian sea and Deep Sea Water which is full of minerals.
I currently use this face cleanser in the evening and I like it so far. It makes my skin so clean and smooth after usage without drying my skin out too much (but it might burn when you get it in your eyes).

Clay Pack:
Description: Pore-cleaning Clay Pack that tightens pores, making the skin feel fresh, soft and smooth.
At the moment I prefer to use those sheet masks but I still wanted to try out this Clay Pack for acne skin which comes in a round light blue plastic jar. The jar contains 95ml and has a silver twist-off lid. The jar itself comes inside a clear plastic box!
The pore-cleaning clay pack contains Hibiscus, Noni Extract, Pure Clay and Deep Sea Water.
Hibiscus tightens pores while Noni Extract offers moisture to the skin.
It also contains ingredients like Fig Fruit Extract, Licorice Root Extract, Aloe Vera Juice, Volcanic Ash, Alcohol and more.
The creamy face mask has the same floral scent as the Acne Cleanser and a pinkish-brown color. Just apply the mask to your face and leave it on for 10~15 minutes before you rinse it off.
The Hawaiian FRESH Clay Pack isn't bad and I really like to use it once a week because I do believe it cleanses my pores way better than those sheet masks.
If you got troubled skin and look for a clay pack you can give it a try! It's similar to [Lioele]'s PORE CLEAN & TIGHTENING PACK which I might review soon as well.

Price: Between 14,- € and 18,- €/ US$18-20
Bought at: eBay (kococolor & hsckoreanimport) 

What I love:
It cleanses my skin quite well and has a nice scent!   

What I don’t like:
The Acne Cleanser burns in my eyes - that's all I don't like atm. 

Will I buy this again? I might but I will get the Mango Pack first

3 comments:

  1. hey Tira. nice review you got here! I'm always looking for products that suit my oily combo skin and this might be worth the try. Especially the clay pack. Looks interesting! I hope it won't dries up my skin though.
    Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!
    xx, Mira | http://lemieletlavanille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. last year I bought the cleanser for hubby but haven't tested yet! may be this time I should give a try . thanks for the share ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Hawaiian Fresh Clear Toner & Serum are also good to try because it promise to tighten pores visibly :) The Nature Republic suggest to use Snail products after using Hawaiian Fresh Series.

    ReplyDelete