Sunday, November 24, 2013

[ETUDE HOUSE] moonlight in Spoon ~ Blending Sleeping Cream *Evening Primerose*

Not long ago [ETUDE HOUSE] released a new sleeping pack range called the moonlight in Spoon ~ Blending Sleeping Cream. Available is this "overnight" face mask in eight (8) types:
- Blueberry (Antioxidant & Moist)

- Olive (Richly Moist)
- Shea Butter (Nourishing & Moist)

- Royal Jelly (Firm & Moist)
- Rosehip (Bright & Moist)
- Evening Primerose (Shine & Moist)
- Green Tea (Clear & Moist)
- Seaweed (Smooth & Moist)

For now I got Evening Primerose only but would also like to try Green Tea and Seaweed...

Description: This is a Blending Sleeping Cream containing Evening Primerose, Lavender, Chamomile and Mint.
The moonlight in Spoon ~ Blending Sleeping Cream is inside a spoon-like container.
Each spoon contains 6g and is for a single-use only what might make it a rather expensive product - I got 3 of them.
Each type of the sleeping cream comes in another color - Evening Primerose in beige and brown shades. On the back of the packaging is the description in korean as well as in english. The spoon is made of plastic!
How to use this Blending Sleeping Cream?
1. Squeeze paper cover to slightly open up and remove enclosed spoon.
2. Remove sealing cover slowly starting from the end of spoon handle.
3. Break off the spoon from pack container and evenly blend together golden herb water-gel and cream with spoon's smaller end.
4. Pick up blended Sleeping Cream with hands and evenly apply a certain amount onto face. Wear overnight and rinse off with lukewarm water the next day.
You can apply remaining contents onto neck for effective neck care.

Use immediately after opening and do not apply directly onto face with spoon handle!
Sleeping Cream before blending: golden herb water-gel and yellowish white cream.
Sleeping Cream after blending: creamy face mask ready to use.
Till now I tried this product only one time but I kinda like it. I apply the whole pack to my face/neck and wait for a few minutes until it got absorbed and doesn't feel too sticky anymore. The next morning I wash it off - my face feels more soft and less dry.
Evening Primerose is ideal for normal to dry skin but it's also said to be good in treating eczema, acne or rosacea. For oily skin I would recommend to try Green Tea!

Price (for 3): around 6,- €/ US$8
Bought at: eBay (f2plus1) 

What I love:
The cute design and the moisturizing effect.

What I don’t like: 
Each spoon is for a single-use only what makes it an rather pricey product.

Will I buy this again? I might try out one of the other types!

8 comments:

  1. Hey, there! This is recently launched in Malaysia and the price for me is quite expensive, RM10 (approx. USD3) for each product. But of course, I'm willing to try this! Especially Rosehip, Green Tea and Seaweed.
    Anyway, great review! I love how details you are! :D

    Do drop by my blog if you got the chance, yeah?
    xx, Mira | http://lemieletlavanille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really neat! They come up with the greatest ideas to make beauty and cosmetics fun. Very detailed post , I would want to try the pack

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the packaging.. they are so creative :D
    i've bought two type of this and can't wait to try it out ^^

    www.rinicesillia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just thinking about buying this ~~Thank you for the review ^.^

    http://meishenmeweishenme.blogspot.com/2013/11/aegyo-line-making-with-etude-house-dear.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. The packaging is just so cute and creative! Might give the Evening Primrose a try too. Thanks for the review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, can you sell your etude house bb cream sheer silky skin?
    i would like to buy it. i dont mind if it used before cause i cant buy this bb cream in etude house anymore they have change packaging i dont mind paying any price..

    let me know weather you can sell it thanks so much

    my email is mint833@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so cute! Thinking of buying it, thanks for the review <3

    Check out my blog! taorisha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. How many times a week can this be used?

    ReplyDelete