Sunday, November 24, 2013

[Mistine] OIL CONTROL BB MOUSSE

I didn't buy a lot of new BB creams the last months because I wanted to use up the ones I got or tried out CC creams instead. But recently I ordered a few BB creams again and one of these were [Mistine]'s OIL CONTROL BB MOUSSE. I purchased it over eBay from Thailand but the product says it's "Made in Korea".
I've never heard of [Mistine] before but this cosmetic brand seems to be quite popular in Thailand. They sell make-up as well as skin/ body care.

Official Website (Thai): http://www.mistine.co.th/         http://www.mistinecosmetics.com/

                                 

As the name already says, this BB Mousse is great for people with oily/ combination skin.

Description: The latest BB Mousse from Korea give the soft touch like silk. Dry comfortable and help to skin coverage and perfect oil control. This formula is combination of Light & Smooth Powder Technology which gives soft feeling, instand fill wrinkle to appear smooth skin and UV Protection with SPF25++.

The OIL CONTROL BB MOUSSE comes inside a white/gold-lettered metallic-purple carton.
On the back is the description written in korean and english.
The included tube with the BB Mousse in it contains 15g, has a twist-of lid and comes in the same color as the carton.
To get the product out you simply need to squeeze the tube!
Since the ingredient list is also written in english I can tell that there are no natural ingredients (fruit, veggie or herbal extracts) in it like you may know from many other Korean BB creams.
Some ingredients inside [Mistine]'s BB MOUSSE are Cyclomethicone, Water, Titanium dioxide, Talc, Dipropylene glycol, Dimethicone, Zinc oxide, Silica, Methicone, Fragrance, Propylparaben and more.
The BB Mousse is available in only one shade which I would describe as a light beige without a strong pinkish undertone. The consistency is creamy yet mousse-like and instantly gives a matte, powdery finish. Many other BB creams leave a glowing/shiny finish but this BB Mousse mattifies without the use of a face powder.
The product is light scented and has a medium coverage!
I have oily skin I really like this product! I belong to those who always use a mattifying face powder over foundation but with the OIL CONTROL BB MOUSSE I could easily skip it. Of course, the oil control doesn't last for hours but still better than many other BB creams I used.

Price: around 6,- €/ US$8 
Bought at: eBay (bestforyou2555) 

What I love:
The instantly matte finish!! 

What I don’t like: 
Nothing yet except the fact that there are no natural ingredients inside. 

Will I buy this again? Yes, for this price I will!!!

2 comments:

  1. I like the description of the product! great review! but I'm a little bit worried about the "Propylparaben" :( on the ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really inspirational to hear someone pursuing their dreams and becoming successful instead of following the traditional path. I have read your article about This topic. I think it's good and impressed to know your service. Thanks for share this Information.
    โบท็อก

    ReplyDelete