Sunday, March 30, 2014

[ETUDE HOUSE] Like 20 (twenty) *EYE CONCENTRATE*

Since I'm already 30 I start using some anti-aging products to prevent my skin of getting wrinkles. For my face I still use products for oily and trouble skin only but for my eye area I get creams that help to firm the skin and reduce fine lines. From [ETUDE HOUSE] I got the COLLAGEN moistfull firming eye cream a while ago which I actually liked and now I have their Like 20 (twenty) EYE CONCENTRATE.
The Like 20 (twenty) line consits of the following products:
- ESSENTIAL EMULSION

- EYE CONCENTRATE
- BOOSTER ESSENCE
- FINISHING CREAM
- ALL-DAY CREAM PACT
- SKIN CARE KIT

Description: This is an eye cream that provides moisture to the dry eye area with its smooth application for a firm eye area free of wrinkles.
All products of the Like 20 (twenty) line are kept in white and violet/lilac colors what I find really nice. The EYE CONCENTRATE is inside a white container with a pump on top and a clear lid. It contains 30 ml!
Beside Ceramide and Murumuru Oil this eye cream also contains Water, Glycerin, Castor Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Cocoa Extract, Fragrance, Alcohol and more.
The yellowish-white eye concentrate has a light creamy consistency and a soft scent.
I use one pump for each eye and apply it twice a day. It's a very smooth cream and gets absorbed quite fast. My eye area feels moisturized but I can't tell if it really helps in firming the skin. I don't think that a product works that fast - maybe when I constantly use it over a long time. Still, I hope that it will at least prevent my skin of getting wrinkles or fine lines caused by dry skin.
How to use: Dispense certain amount onto eye area before applying cream, gently dabbing and absorbing with fingertips. Can be applied onto other areas that need care (mouth area etc.).

Price: About 11,- €/US$15 
Bought at: eBay (rubyruby76)

Some more beauty products I got but never reviewed:
 [ETUDE HOUSE] wanna be sweet, feel the world! Pouches: HONG KONG, SYDNEY and SEOUL
[Palty] Hair Color *Creamy Caramel*
[Shiseido] MA CHÉRIE HAIR OIL
 Eyelashes from [AMOYAMO], [KUMI KODA] and [ETUDE HOUSE]
[TONYMOLY] Dear Me Balancing Lotion & Skin
[MIZON] SNAIL RECOVERY GEL CREAM
[SKINFOOD] Water Drop Facial Ice Vita Cream
[IT'S SKIN] Babyface Cotton primer & Petit Pact
[ETUDE HOUSE] Sweet Recipe Baby Choux Base #1 Mint Choux
[secretKey] Honey Bee's AC Control Foaming Cleanser & Spot Remover
[y.e.t] Natural Soap *Mugwort*
[TONYMOLY] HELLO BUNNY PERFUME BAR #1 Baby Powder
[Holika Holika] Magic pole Mascara *WATERPROOF*
[ETUDE HOUSE] Dear My Enamel Gloss #EBE102 Chic Enamel Beige
[Melliesh] Lip Gloss by Yui Kanno #3 Nudy Beige & #5 Honey Apricot
[NATURE REPUBLIC] BEE VENOM B.B CREAM
[TONYMOLY] Milk Hand Cream
[THE FACE SHOP] PEACH CUSHION BLUSHER
[CandyDoll] Moisture Lip Treatment
 [AVON] clearskin face cleanser and toner (non-asian)

11 comments:

  1. Wow, you really have a lot of products you can tell us about. I really liked the makeup bags.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bags are rather small... my 3 ones are already full with products. Good for travelling but for home they could be bigger. I saw too late that they had 'Japan', otherwise I would have gotten that one instead of 'Hong Kong'. ;)

      Delete
  2. i actually wanted to try the eye concentrate but now im using faceshop chia seed eye cream essence. :) http://azwaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Palty colour look so pretty. Your blog is so cute!


    januarychokko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post! Keep it up!
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great content material and great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. https://yaldoeyecenter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou for this wondrous post, I am glad I observed this website on yahoo picbear

    ReplyDelete
  7. jayapoker
    jayapoker situs judi poker online terbaik dan terpercaya yang ada dalam dunia perjudian online Indonesia.

    ReplyDelete