Saturday, May 19, 2012

[baviphat] Bavi Band AC Therapy Pact *Light Beige*

Since one week I'm using a new compact powder because I used up my previous one from [ETUDE HOUSE]. The one I use now is from [baviphat] and I purchased it back in 2011. 
Bavi Band AC Therapy Pact is recommended for acne-prone skin and available in two (2) shades: #1 Light Beige and #2 Natural Beige
I purchased it at eBay but the seller is not selling it anymore. Probably it's discontinued already! Because of that I can't find any informations about this product anymore - not at eBay, google or baviphat's website. I just remember that some ingredients inside shall help to soothe acne-prone skin which becomes red and sensitive due to excess sebum.

The powder pact is housed in a simple white container with a cute print on it. It's a similar print as on the Cleansing Foams. The container includes a mirror and a small soft sponge. 
The content is 12g!
#1 Light Beige is the brighter shade available and contains no shimmer. The powder pact is nice scented and has a good coverage.
Most of the time I applied the Bavi Band AC Therapy Pact with the included sponge but I usually tend to use too much of the product this way. My face feels like if I wear a mask and I can see the bad result on my skin as well. Therefore, I try to apply it with a powder brush from now on - with better results!
Unfortunately, my skin still gets oily and reddish after just a few hours but I think I will have that problem....always!!

Price: around 10,- €/ US$15 
Bought at: eBay (rubyruby76)  

What I love: 
The coverage is good! 

What I don’t like: 
It feels like I wear a mask coz I tend to use too much with the sponge. Oil control isn't good as well! 

Will I buy this again? Nope, but I also think it's not available anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment