Friday, May 11, 2012

[innisfree] Jeju volcanic pore clay mask (mini)

Recently I was looking for more stuff from [innisfree] which uses natural ingredients - similar to [SKINFOOD] or [THE BODY SHOP]. I strumbled over their Jeju volcanic products and wanted to try out something of it because this line seems to be quite popular and is good for those with oily skin!
[innisfree] sells some of their face masks now in smaller 30ml sizes, so I got the Jeju volcanic pore clay mask (mini). Of course, you can get the 100ml size as well!

The following masks are available as mini tubes:
- Jeju volcanic pore clay mask
- almond sugar scrub
- aloe soothing gel mask
- red ginseng mask
- olive heating massage mask
- blueberry firming mask

Description: A clay mask with Jeju volcanic clusters to attach to sebum and purify pores.
While the big size comes in a jar, the small 30ml one is inside a brown tube. Around this tube is a sticker made of brown recycling paper with the description on it (Korean only)
It has a twist-off lid!
Beside Jeju volcanic clusters the mask also contains scoria and green complex.
I found the following informations about Jeju volcanic online:
This pure and rare ingredient, formulated from solidified lava caused by volcanic eruptions in Jeju island, absorbs impurities and sebum that are deeply embedded within skin pores.
The consistency of this mask is creamy and dries fast on my skin. It has a brownish-grey color and a scent I find typical for those clay masks.
Since the tube is small I apply just a thin layer to my skin.
I apply the clay mask to my skin and let it dry, then wash it off with warm water. Afterwards my skin feels softer and pores looking cleaner. But to see better results I have to use it over a longer time.
Together with this product I got samples of the eco science skin and lotion. When I tried them out I found the brownish color and the strong herbal scent weird. They contain marine plants from Jeju ocean and anti-aging ingredients.
How to use: Apply clay mask to cleansed and toned skin. Massage 1 minute and leave on for 10~15 minutes, then rinse with warm water. 1~2 times a week.

Price (30ml size): around 7,- €/ US$9
Bought at: eBay (hsckoreanimports)     

What I love:  
My face feels more smooth and pores looking cleaner.

What I don’t like: 
There is nothing I don't like yet! 
  
Will I buy this again? Might get the full size or one of the other mini masks.

5 comments:

  1. I was looking for mask which help tightening pore and oily skin. Some friend suggesting me to try Tony Moly Egg Pore Tightening Pack. Others prefer for this jeju volcanic pore clay mask. I'm in a dilemma.hehe Can you give me a suggestion, please?^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't try the Egg Pore Tightening Pack. >< I just got Egg White Masks from SKINFOOD and THE FACE SHOP. Both tightens pores but temporarily only.

      Delete
  2. Ich hab Probs mit Mitessern und wollte fragen ob du das Produkt wirklich empfehlen kannst oder doch lieber sagst "Geh innen DM/Rossmann, das Zeugs hilft genauso viel!" :D
    Toller Blog btw ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, die Sachen wirken natürlich nicht 100% und es ist von Person zu Person verschieden. Natürlich kannst du ähnliche Produkte in Drogerien in Deutschland bekommen (für weniger Geld) und die sicher fast das selbe Ergebnis haben. Ich habe noch kein Produkt gefunden, dass mich wirklich dauerhaft von Hautproblemen geheielt hat. Ich mag halt lieber asiatische Kosmetik, deswegen kaufe ich mir das Zeug aus Korea. =)

      Delete
  3. If you were to choose between this and the egg pore masks you tried, which would you pick? :)

    ReplyDelete