Monday, February 20, 2012

[ETUDE HOUSE] COLLAGEN moistfull *firming eye cream*

I'm 28 already but people still keep saying I look much younger - like 18~22. I don't have many wrinkles yet, just my eye area got some fine lines. Because of that I started to use eye creams! I finished the EYE'S CREAM stick and use now the COLLAGEN moistfull firming eye cream. This product line is from [ETUDE HOUSE] as well. I wanted the Secret Time Total Eye Balm first but I got told by the seller that it's sold out in Korea.

Anyway, the 'COLLAGEN moistfull' line consists of the following products:
- BB Cream
- Balm
- essence-in pact (Face Powder Pact)
- essence-in primer
- essence-in base
- first essence
- facial freshener
- emulsion
- cream
- enriched cream
- firming eye cream
- facial mist
As you can see, there is quite a lot of stuff available! I got a trial size of the freshener and emulsion, too.

Description: Adhesive, jelly texture gives firmness to the eye area, containing Baobab seed oil with abundant nutrients and moisture to nurture the dry skin area surrounding eyes.
This eye cream is smaller than face creams and comes in a paper box which is colored in light beige and pinkish-orange. It's a nice color, not too strong!
The product itself is inside a small round (glass) jar and contains 25ml. The jar and the lid has the same beige/ pinkish-orange color as the packaging, just that the bottom part is shimmering as well.
As many other creams this one also got a second cover underneath the lid. This cover is thinner than from other products, though.
The white gel-cream is very easy to spread over my eye area and I just need a tiny weeny bit.
The fragrance of the cream is okay! It reminds me of the 'Oil-free Control Cream' [THE FACE SHOP]. Might be a floral scent but I'm not really sure about that.
I will use this firming eye cream mostly before I go to sleep and just sometimes during daytime. Since a little bit of this cream is enough I think it will last me for a while. 
Of course, I hope that it will improve my eye area, too. The EYE'S CREAM stick I used before didn't change anything!

Price: around 15,50,- €/ US$20 
Bought at: eBay (zinopark)    

What I love:   
The small amount of cream I need + it moisturize my eye area.

What I don’t like: 
There is nothing I dislike atm.

Will I buy this again? Will decide that after I finished this cream.

7 comments:

  1. ive always wanted to try this line eee!
    please do post back an update on whether or not this cream actually works, cos most of them seem to moisturize but not really do much in the firming/anti wrinkle area...
    is it possible to post about your day + night skincare routine? :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, I will try to update if I see any improvement on my eye area. =) I know, most products doesnt really work.. ><
      Usually I write in the review if I use the product at daytime or at night.
      So, you wanna know what exactly I use in the morning and over night??

      Delete
  2. i actually looked up this eye cream but i was hesitant on buying it. let me know how it works :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, I will if I see any improvements. =) But usually these creams won't really work... ><

      Delete
  3. please do post back an update on whether or not this cream actually works!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use this cream now for around 4~5 month and I can say that my eye area is moisturized and more soft. I didn't have really wrinkles, just some fine lines which are still a bit visible. =)
      If someone has deep wrinkles I would recommend to try another product, though!

      Delete
  4. There has been alot of good reviews about this product, I'm pretty sure it worked for you! I hope to purchase this in the near future, thanks for the lovely review ~ <3
    PINKIVORYS- click for korean beauty and kpop~ ^^

    ReplyDelete