Monday, February 13, 2012

[Holika Holika] MEDI-MEDI Acetyl Pack *AC Clearing wash-off mask*

Do you listen to K-Pop?!? Yesterday I went to the 'BEAUTIFUL SHOW' WORLD TOUR from Korean Boygroup BEAST (B2ST).
It was amazing! I liked their show even though I didn't know many of their songs before. I got their music but I have so much that I can't listen to everything. But I loved 'FICTION' and finally I listen to all CD's they released so far!! They are great!!

On twitter I got asked if I can review the MEDI-MEDI Acetyl Pack from [Holika Holika]. So, I will write a short review about this AC Clearing wash-off mask now. This mask is specially made for acne-prone skin.

Description: Special Prescription for the unfortunate acne skin type!
Salicylic Acid helps to make a clean and clear skin by remarkably soothing skin troubles.
It contains Salicilyc Acid 3,000ppm.
Like the MEDI-MEDI Magnesium Pack the Acetyl Pack comes in a white round plastic container and contains 70ml. The lid is pink with a second cover underneath.
The AC Clearing mask has a creamy consistency and is pinkish-gray. The scent is quite strong but that doesn't bother me. I apply the mask with a brush to my face. A thin layer is enough!
The Acetyl Pack contains Acetylsalicylic Acid that is a main ingredient of Aspirin (pain killer). I heard that Aspirin is good for acne-prone skin coz it cleans the blood from inside. In the mask it shall reduce the pores size, too.
To see good results you have to use the mask 1~2 times a week. I got too many other face masks, therefore I use it maybe just 1~2 times a month!! My face looks cleaner after using it but that's all. I think I really use it too seldom.

How to use: After washing your face apply a toner onto your face. Softly apply the Acetyl Pack on your skin (except eyes and mouth) and rinse it off after 10~15 minutes.

Price: around 13,- €/ US$16   
Bought at: eBay (BELLOGIRL)   

What I love: 
The creamy consistency makes it easy to apply on my face.   

What I don’t like:  
There is nothing I don't like yet. 

Will I buy this again? I would coz I like the MEDI-MEDI masks.

9 comments:

  1. AHHHH im so jelly you saw beast!!!! i'm waiting for them to come to the U.S. can't wait!!!! i love love love kikwang! and i've actually been looking for more masks that aren't sheets so thank you for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite is Hyun Seung. =)
      Oh, I don't like sheet masks, too. They are too big for my face. But I got some more (mud) masks to review. =)

      Delete
  2. omg you went to the concert??? omg IM SO JEALOUSSSSSS </3!
    what does the scent smell like?
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they came to Germany last weekend. =)
      The scent is really hard to describe. It's not fruity or floral or so. It smells a bit like alcohol for me..like toners etc. smell. o.O

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I guess you have to use it 1~2 times a week to see a result. I use it just 1~2 times a month. I like the MEDI-MEDI masks but didn't notice a very big improvement on my skin yet. ><

      Delete