Monday, February 6, 2012

[ETUDE HOUSE] Vita-Foam mini *Bite Me*

I never use all my facial cleanser at the same time. I always wait until I finished one and then go over to the next one. Within the last months I purchased quite a lot of foam/ bubble cleansers for both morning and evening cleansing. Since every tube last me for at least 3 month I hope I can finish all before they expire.
A few days ago I finally finished the 'Happy Teatime Milk Tea Cleansing Foam' and now started to use the Vita-Foam mini. It's from [ETUDE HOUSE] as well.

These 'Vita-Foam mini Cleansing Foams' are available in different types:
- Genius You (Vitamin C)
- Let's Play (Vitamin B3)
- Be Pretty (Vitamin A)
- Bite Me (Vitamin E)
- Good Night (Vitamin B5)

I couldn't decide first if I should get Be Pretty, Bite Me or Good Night. At the end I purchased Bite Me because it shall promote a healthy skin and the Vitamin E makes the skin smooth.

Description: Vitamin E & Orange Fragrance
Vitamin formulated facial foam cleanser supllies a thorough cleanse with a pleasant scent.
Each type comes in a different color. Bite Me has a orange tube with a cupcake print and a white lid. The tube is small and contains just 60ml. That's good for traveling or just for trying the product out without buying a super big tube.
The consistency is thick and creamy. The scent is very strong and smells like sweet orange lemonade (?) and not much like those real fruits.
I use this cleanser only in the morning and would like to get 'Be Pretty' and 'Good Night' as well.

How to use: Apply to wet face and lather. Massage thoroughly and rinse with warm water.

Price: around 6,- €/ US$8 
Bought at: eBay (rubyruby76)  
   
What I love:  
The small sice!

What I don’t like:  
The orange scent is too 'fake' for me.
   
Will I buy this again? Would buy the other ones first!

2 comments:

  1. ooh the packaging is so cute! i want to try now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can get it at eBay for just 8 dollars including shipping from Korea. =)

    ReplyDelete