Friday, March 16, 2012

[Holika Holika] fairy water Pure Fresh *Toner & Oil Paper Cream*

The last few days I wasn't really active in my blog because I still recover from a cold but I see that I got already 61 followers. I'm quite happy about that so thanks to everyone!!

Since I get most of my Asian cosmetic over eBay I noticed that many seller don't have the stuff they sell in-stock. They usually buy it after you ordered it. [Holika Holika] released last year a mild skincare line called fairy water. This product line is available as Pure Fresh (blue) for combination/ oily skin and as Pure Aqua (purple) for normal/ dry skin. I couldn't find these products at eBay so I just asked one seller if he/she can sell it and a few days later I purchased the Pure Fresh Toner and the Pure Fresh Oil Paper Cream.

This mild skincare line is free of 6 chemicals: Artificial Color, Artificial Flavoring, Benzophenone, Mineral Oil, Ethanol (Alcohol) and Paraben
These products can be used by people with sensitive skin!

Description: Hypo-allergenic skincare with 6 irritant-free formula for your delicate skin. Magical fairy water makes your skin moist and revitalized.

Pure Fresh Toner:
This toner for combination/ oily skin comes in a medium-sized translucent, blueish bottle. It looks like a glass bottle but I'm pretty sure it's rather hard plastic. The bottle contains 170ml and has a white twist-off lid.
Inside the hole is a small plug to prevent the toner from coming out when you don't want it. You can easily remove the plug before first use.
The Pure Fresh Toner is colorless and got a herbal/ citrus-like scent
The main ingredients are: Chamomile Water, Daisy, Tea Tree, Lavender and Calendula.
I like that this toner doesn't burn on my skin and will use it in the morning.
  
Pure Fresh Oil Paper Cream:
The cream for oily skin is inside a light blue tube and contains just 25ml. I wished it would be bigger! It has almost the same size as the goodbye PORE EVER Primer from [ETUDE HOUSE]. The lid is a simple white twist-off lid again.
Like the toner the cream also got as main ingredients Chamomile Water, Daisy, Tea Tree etc.. It is called Oil Paper Cream coz it will absorb the sebum on your skin like those oil-absorbing paper sheets.
The consistency is rather watery like a lotion or essence and not creamy. The whitish cream is easy to spread over my face, makes it sleek and keeps it oil-free for longer. Unfortunately, I also got some dry areas on my skin and for those the Oil Paper Cream isn't enough. Have to use another cream as well.
The scent is a bit weird but also not very strong. I would say it is a floral/ herbal scent!
I like the fairy water line because it is made for sensitive skin but also for either dry or oily skin. 
I will use both products for my morning skincare regime because these won't irritate my skin and make it more red.  

Use the toner with a cotton pad and the cream as last step. There is also a emulsion available which you would use between these two.

Price: around 12,- €/ US$16 (Oil Paper Cream); around 13,- €/ US$17 (Pure Fresh Toner) 
Bought at: eBay (zinopark)

What I love: 
Mostly that it's good for sensitive skin AND oily skin. 
My skin looks less oily after using the cream!!

What I don’t like: 
There is nothing I dislike yet. 
   
Will I buy this again? Not sure yet but I will get the Pure Aqua Cream for my dry skin areas.

3 comments:

  1. wow ^^ i like the fairy water!
    looks so magical XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the review! I'm thinking of purchasing the emulsion!

    ReplyDelete