Sunday, March 4, 2012

[ETUDE HOUSE] Happy Teatime Cleansing Cream *Milk Tea*

[ETUDE HOUSE]'s Happy Teatime product line not only consists of Cleansing Foams, there are also some Cleansing Creams for make-up removal available. I got the Happy Teatime Milk Tea Cleansing Cream which was also my first korean make-up remover, but I prefered to use the Real Art Cleansing Oil first (reviewed that one here).
This Cleansing Cream is available as Milk Tea, Lemon Tea and Aloe Tea.

Description: Cleansing Cream's creamy texture contains Milk protein to remove dirt and makeup while keeping skin moisturized with the pleasent fragrance of tea.
The Cleansing Cream comes in a beige/light brown colored round container and contains 180ml. The lid got a nice teapot print. The container again is wrapped in translucent plastic which you can unfold. That plastic packaging got some 'tea' prints as well.
Consistency-wise, it's creamy but not too thick. It's rather a bit lotion-like and has a white color. 
It smells so great!! I love those soft milk scents!! I can't smell the tea fragrance, though.
You have to use your fingers to get the cream out of the container. I don't like that so much and it's also not very hygienic.
The Milk tea Cleansing Cream contains Water, Mineral Oil, Milk Protein, Carbomer, Fragrance and more.
On the following pics I used for example: (from left to right)
Lipliner, Kajal, Mascara, Liquid Eyeliner, Lipstick, Lipgloss and BB Cream.
After massaging the Cleansing Cream on my skin:
After wiping the cream off and cleansing my skin with warm water:
I like this Milk tea Cleansing Cream! Not only because of its soft consistency and scent, also because it cleanses my skin kinda well. My skin feels really soft afterwards but since I wash my face after that with a Cleansing Foam the soft feeling disappears fast.
When the product comes in your eyes it might blurry your eye-sight but it was more worst when I used that Cleansing Oil.

How to use: Apply cream to all areas of the face. Massage thoroughly and wipe clean with cleansing tissues or rinse with warm water to remove excess. Use foam cleanser if needed.

Price: around 10,- €/ US$12.50
Bought at: eBay (rubyruby76)     

What I love: 
Of course the design and the scent. It also removes my make-up quite well.   

What I don’t like: 
That I have to take the cream out of the container with my fingers. 

Will I buy this again? I would but I wanna try out some other ones, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment