Wednesday, March 28, 2012

[SKINFOOD] Peach Sake Pore Serum

After using a toner and before applying a face cream I often use a serum. Good for me are those for enlarged pores and oily skin. [SKINFOOD] has a product line especially for this skin problems: the Peach Sake Pore line. I got the Peach Sake Pore Serum and the BB Cream. I will review the serum today!

Description: Soft serum with 'sake', traditional Japanese wine brewed with rigidly selected rice, and 'peach' extracts rich in vitamin A and C to remove greasiness due to enlarged pores and excessive sebum.
The Peach Sake Pore Serum comes in a very cute, matte glass bottle which looks like those sake bottles from Japan. The plastic lid is long with a 'wood look'.
The bottle contains 45ml and has a pump!
The main ingredients are Rice Sake, Peach Extract and Silica Powder which help to reduce the shine and the appearance of pores on your skin.
This Serum has a white lotion-like consistency and is not as watery as some other serums I tried out. The scent is nice, kinda peachy and I like that my skin looks more matte afterwards. My skin also feels more smooth and velvet - like a peach.
 Unfortunately, it doesn't cover my enlarged pores well and the oil control doesn't last for a long time, too. But I have to remind you that I use the Peach Sake Pore Serum only. You probably get a better result when you use all products of this range and 'everyday'.

How to use: After lotion, apply gently and cover face with hands, for deep absorption.

Price: around 11,- €/ US$15 
Bought at: eBay (zinopark)  

What I love: 
The design of the bottle and the soft/ velvet finish.

What I don’t like:  
It doesn't cover my pores too well. 

Will I buy this again? Might be but I'm not sure yet.

10 comments:

  1. wow! the bottle was very cute!! :D

    I Love Peach Scent! wanna try it too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yap, looks like a sake bottle. =) You can try it out or the Toner, Emulsion, BB Cream etc. ^^

      Delete
  2. this is my fav serum! for me it really tighten my pores. maybe because i used the set with toner and emulsion from peach sake too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so, too. I just use the serum + BB Cream any it covers my pores just a bit. But still a good product! =)

      Delete
  3. ooo it is very cute! and must smell awesome! i've been using the origins mega bright serum and its been helping my skin a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smells like peach somehow. =) I don't know that serum.. o.O Is it also good for oil skin and large pores??

      Delete
  4. I just bought this and I really like the faint peach smell

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use it and just love it! In addition to this I use the BB cream and pore pact from the same range and am actually very happy with how these products cover my pores. Skin looks absolutely smooth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. can buy various Korean Cosmetics including all Korean brands at www.honestskin.com

    3 Concept Eyes ( 3CE ), Missha, Etude House, TONYMOLY, Skinfood, Innisfree, Thefaceshop, Laneige, IOPE, Sulwhasoo, WHOO, Regen, and a lot more

    100% original factory shipped out product.

    www.honestskin.com

    just Register a member and get free USD2.00 point

    ReplyDelete