Monday, January 16, 2012

[ETUDE HOUSE] Dear Darling Roll Roll Gloss *Guava Sherbet & Chai Tea Latte*

Last week I received two new Lip Gloss: the [ETUDE HOUSE] Dear Darling Roll Roll Gloss.
I reviewed No.15 Roll Roll Pink Soda already and got now No.4 Guava Sherbet and No.11 Chai Tea Latte as well.

Description: Dear Darling Roll Roll Gloss gives a natural and shiny look to your lips, and it comes with 15 colors.
#4 Guava Sherbet:
The lip glosses come in translucent bottles with a gold-colored lid. Each gloss contains 5g.
The sponge applicator is rotating, so you can 'roll' the gloss to your lips.
Guava Sherbet is a nice pink - not too bright and not too dark. It's a shimmering gloss and gives my lips just a hint of pink color.

#11 Chai Tea Latte:
Chai Tea Latte looks like a shimmering nude beige. It gives my lips a natural and shiny look. The color is on my lips not as strong as it looks in the bottle, though. 
It is not too sticky and has the same fruity scent as the other glosses - yummy!

Some pics of the colors inclusive the Roll Roll Pink Soda one:

Price (each): around 7,- €/ US$9 
Bought at: eBay (zinopark)  

What I love: 
The scent and the way to apply the gloss to my lips. 

What I don’t like: 
The colors could be more 'visible'.

Will I buy this again? Thinking about getting a purple one ('Blueberry Latte' or 'Purple Candy Sherbet').

No comments:

Post a Comment