Tuesday, January 10, 2012

[Rumi Itabashi] Luminous Change EYELASH *03 Volume Glamorous'

The False Lashes I review today are Luminous Change EYELASH in 03 Volume Glamorous. These lashes are produced by japanese Model Rumi Itabashi.
This serie comes in the following 9 designs:
01. Natural Extension eye
02. Pure Elegant eye
03. Volume Glamorous eye
04. Cool Beauty eye
05. Natural Volume eye
06. Fluffy Airy eye
07. Feminine eye
08. Bright Oval eye
09. Huge eye (lower lashes)


I got No.02, 03 and 09 plus, Rumi's Eyelash glue. I'm thinking about getting No.06, 07 or 08 as well.
Each pack contains 5 pair of lashes what I really like. Many japanese Eyelashes contain less but are more expensive. The packaging of No.03 is kept in orange with a nice flower print. Each design is in another color. On top is a promo pic of Rumi wearing these lashes.
On the back is a description of how to use them (in japanese only). 
These Eyelashes doesn't contain any glue!
No.03 Volume Glamorous has a clear line and is very flexible. This design got thick lashes and becomes a bit shorter toward the inside corner.
I had problems with removing the glue afterwards. Some lashes were falling out so I had to threw one of them away already.
The right eye looks a bit different from the left eye. That's because I made a small mistake while applying them.
The color contact lenses I wear on this pics are Twinkle - Chocolate Brown. Usually I prefer to wear blue lenses but I like the brown ones more. 

Price: around 13,- €/ US$16
Bought at: eBay (alphabeautyuk) 

What I love:  
The clear and flexible line. The lashes aren't too long - no need to trim!!

What I don’t like:  
It's not easy for me to remove the glue again!

Will I buy this again? Yeah, I got another design already and thinking about buying some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment