Wednesday, January 4, 2012

[ETUDE HOUSE] PINK WATER PLAYFUL Perfumed Body Spray

Another Perfume I got yesterday is the PINK WATER PLAYFUL Perfumed Body Spray from [ETUDE HOUSE]. This Body Spray is available in 3 different kinds of fragrances:
- PINK WATER SWEET (Sweet Fruity Floral)
- PINK WATER TRENDY (Citrus Green Floral)
- PINK WATER PLAYFUL (Fruity Floral Powdery)

I chose PLAYFUL coz I usually like those fruity and powdery scents.
When I got this Body Spray I was really surprised about the size. It's a quite big translucent bottle (around 20cm for sure) and contains 160ml. The bottle becomes more yellowish at the bottom. The packaging is just a simple trasparent box with the description in white/ pink on it.
It has a pink colored pump and lid.
I am a bit disappointed by the fragrance. It smells like a really strong perfume and I get headache when I smell too much of it. It smells better and less strong after I sprayed it to my body, though. The fragrance is a bit difficult to describe: It's called Fruity Floral Powdery. Unfortunately, I don't smell too much of the fruity and powdery scent. The floral scent seems to dominate.
I hoped it would smell more like the 'Baby Bubble Allover-Spray' coz of the powdery scent... 

Price: around 13,- €/ US$17 
Bought at: eBay (libra038)  

What I love: 
There is nothing I love on this product.

What I don’t like:  
The scent is not what I hoped to get. It's too strong and not fruity enough for my taste! 
Maybe the 'PINK WATER SWEET' would be better for me... 

Will I buy this again? No! Better get other Perfumes or Body Sprays etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment