Thursday, January 19, 2012

[SKINFOOD] Rice Mask Wash off

Today I received 6 new color contact lenses from EOS and the Dolly Eye. I got some blue, green, brown, pink and dark grey ones. All Made in Korea!
I will take pics when I wear them. Probably together with the Fake Lash Reviews.

Now I review another face mask from [SKINFOOD]: the Rice Mask Wash off.
I think this mask is quite popular and I wanted to try it out as well. It's a moisturizing and brightening mask!

Description: A wash-off mask containing rice extract that moisturizes skin and brightens tone. With its texture of ground rice, it leaves skin bright, soft and lustrous. 
Like most of the [SKINFOOD] face masks this one comes in a round plastic container. These are good to stack up, what I like. It has a white lid with a simple light brown sticker on it. 
The container contains 100g!
To protect the product there is another white cover underneath the lid.
The mask itself is creamy white and contains some granules which are from the rice. 
So, this Rice Mask works slightly as a Peeling, too.
The scent is soft and a bit sweet. It reminds me always of a dessert I can get in Germany. It is called "Grießbrei" (semolina porridge) and made of rice as well. You can eat it warm or cold, with cherries or strawberries etc.
The peeling effect isn't very strong but after using the mask my skin feels smoother.
But that's all already! I don't see that it does anything else to my skin yet.

How to use: After washing, apply desired amount onto face, focusing on nose area while avoiding eye and mouth areas. Wait 10 to 15 minutes, and then wash off with warm water.

Price: around 10,- €/ US$12 
Bought at: eBay (zinopark) 

What I love: 
The scent (of sweet rice)!! 

What I don’t like: 
There is nothing I dislike!  

Will I buy this again? I don't think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment