Sunday, January 22, 2012

[ETUDE HOUSE] Silk Scarf *CONDITIONER & REPAIR HAIR ESSENCE*

I don't often buy asian hair cosmetic because I stick to my 'head & shoulders' shampoo but last time I purchased something from [ETUDE HOUSE]: the CONDITIONER and REPAIR HAIR ESSENCE from their Silk Scarf product line.

There are some other things available as well:
- HOLOGRAM HAIR SERUM
- MOIST HAIR MIST
- HAIR MOIST PACK
- REPAIR HAIR TREATMENT
- SHAMPOO

CONDITIONER:
Description: Silk Scarf Conditioner is an ultra nourishing, lightweight conditioner specially formulated with oil complex and floral scent to moisturize and detangle hair, leaving it silky soft, flower scented and with brilliant shine.

The CONDITIONER comes in a pink round pump bottle and contains 300ml. The pump is gold-colored.
The consistency is rather lotion-like and looks pinkish-white. It's not as thick and creamy as many other conditioner I have used before. The scent is fruity!
I use 2-3 pump and massage it into my hair and rinse it off after a few minutes. 
My hair is easy to comb and feels smooth.

REPAIR HAIR ESSENCE:
Description: The Silk Scarf Repair Hair Essence is a concentrated essence specially formulated with oil complex and floral scent to coat split ends and deliver shine and long lasting moisturization, leaving hair instantly looking healthier, silkier and smoother.

The ESSENCE contains 60ml and comes in a pink translucent bottle with a gold-colored pump and translucent lid.
The product itself is colorless and like a oil. The scent is called 'Fruity Watery Floral' and isn't as strong as from the conditioner.
After washing my hair I massage the oil into my towel-dried hair - especially at the ends. 
Do not rinse it off!!

Price: around 13,- €/ US$16 (CONDITIONER)
          around 10,- €/ US$12.50 (REPAIR HAIR ESSENCE) 
Bought at: eBay (zinopark) 

What I love: 
 The scents and that it makes my hair more smooth and easier to comb.   

What I don’t like: 
There is nothing I dislike!   

Will I buy this again? The Essence or will try out the Serum, Mist or Treatment as well.

2 comments:

  1. Hi !

    Do you know if this line contain silicone ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I don't now, sorry! =/ I can't find ingredients of the items. I just know that they contain natural oil.

    ReplyDelete