Tuesday, December 6, 2011

[ETUDE HOUSE] Dear Darling Roll Roll Gloss

At first I have to say that when it comes to lip colors I always loved the Nude-Look
I really seldom buy lipsticks or lip glosses in dark colors like (dark) pink or red tones.

A good thing about this lip gloss line is that it comes in 18 different colors in beige, pink, purple, orange and red shades. So there should be something for everybody!
Some colors are sold under the name Nymph AURA Dear Darling Roll Roll Gloss.
I got no.15 Roll Roll Pink Soda which seems to be the brightest of their pink shades.
This color also has fine glitter particles which gives a sparkling accent to your lips.
If you are not so into glitter you should try out another color of their Roll Roll Gloss line. ;)
The product itself comes in a translucent bottle with 5g of this lip gloss inside.
When I opened the bottle my first thought was: "Why is it called Roll Roll Gloss when it doesn't have a roller-ball applicator?"
After I applied the lip gloss I found it out! The sponge applicator is moving (rotating) so you can 'roll' the gloss over your lips. It works very good and I like the result, too. ^^
After applying the pink color is barely visible. You just get a hint of color with nice glitter.
The lip gloss doesn't feel sticky on my lips. It's really comfortable to wear.
It also has a nice fruity scent!

Please note: The actual color depends on your natural lip color coz I'm not wearing any concealer or lipstick under the gloss. Plus, the camera I am using isn't the best for make-up shots.

Price: around 7,- €/ US$9
Bought at: eBay (cosmetic.love) 

What I love:
The way to apply the gloss on my lips + the non-sticky consistence.

What I don’t like:
 
There is nothing bad about this product.

Will I buy this again? Yes! I will try out some other colors like 'Guava Cherbet', 'Chai Tea Latte' and 'Strawberry Banana Latte'. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment