Wednesday, December 21, 2011

[SKINFOOD] Parsley & Mandarin Cream (For Troubled Skin)

I always have to use a cream otherwise my skin becomes too dry and flakey. I usually use different creams at daytime and nighttime. At the moment I use over night the [SKINFOOD] Parsley & Mandarin Cream.
This cream is for troubled skin that's why I purchased it.

There are more products available from this 'Parsley & Mandarin' line:
- Essence
- Emulsion
- Toner
- Mild Foam
- Spot Gel
I only own the Cream, though.

Description: This lightweight, soft cream for troubled skin contains parsley and mandarin extracts to effectively control skin problems, keeping skin healthy. It also contains dandelion and lily complex extracts for soothing effect. It absorbs quickly without shine, and provides prolonged moisturization to rough and dehydrated skin. 
The round translucent container contains 50g of the cream. I used up most of the product already. The lid is gold-coloured with the typical [SKINFOOD] motive on it.
When you twist off the lid there is another cover. It protects the cream inside the container.
The cream has a gel-like consistency and is slightly milky white. There is no spoon/ spatula included so you need to use your fingers to get the product out.
The cream is very light and moisturize my skin well without being oily. My face looks a bit glowing after applying it. The scent is strong and not really what I like. It doesn't smell too fruity. It's maybe a combination of parsley and mandarin?!

Price: around 11,- €/ US$14
Bought at: eBay (rubyruby76)  

What I love:   
There is nothing I really love. 

What I don’t like:
The scent!

Will I buy this again?
No, i don't think so. I'm always trying out new products...

No comments:

Post a Comment