Tuesday, December 6, 2011

[ETUDE HOUSE] Precious Mineral BB Cream *Sheer Silky Skin*

My first BB Cream ever I got during my stay in Taiwan. When I was reading 'BB Cream' for the first time I thought it's more like a face cream but then I noticed that it is more like a tinted moisturizer.
I tried it on my face and I really liked it. From this day on I rather used BB Creams instead of normal liquid make-up. Only when I needed more coverage I wore my MAYBELLINE make-up.

Now I own around 15 different BB Creams but only one from [ETUDE HOUSE].
I was reading good reviews about this Precious Mineral BB Cream so I wanted to give it a try, too. 

Description: 3 Efficacies (UV Protection + Whitening = Anti-Wrinkle)
Precious Mineral BB cream promotes silky complexion and brightened look with pearl infused sheer coverage. Improved SPF30 protection with a hypoallergenic and oil-free formula.

I purchased #1 Sheer Silky Skin coz it says it's good for people with oily skin and it seems to have the brightest beige tone. There are 3 other types available:
- #2 Sheer Glowing Skin
- #3 Sheer Flawless Skin
- #4 Sheer Shiny Skin
The tube is white with a 'stars' print in gold and contains 60g which is quite a big size.
Anyway, it's the biggest BB cream I own.
This product has a pump which is voilet (same for the lid). It's rather a hard act for me to get the product out of the tube. I already shake the tube before pumping...
The consistence is slightly creamy (not very thick, though) and it has a good coverage. 
But the color doesn't seem to be the right one for me. Even if I try to use less I look like I'm wearing tons of make-up. =.=
After wearing it for a few hours my skin started to get shiny, too.

Price: around 15,- €/ US$20
Bought at: eBay (BELLOGIRL)

What I love:
I just like the coverage!

What I don’t like:
The color doesn't fit to my skin tone and I look like I wear too much make-up
I'm also not a fan of the pump coz I have sometimes problems to get the BB cream out. 

Will I buy this again? No! I will try out other BB creams which are good for oily, acne-prone and sensitive skin. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment