Monday, December 12, 2011

[ETUDE HOUSE] Miss Tangerine Follow Me Tint *Tangerine Follower*

The first Lip Tint I got was the Miss Tangerine "Follow Me" Tint from [ETUDE HOUSE].
I took #2 Tangerine Follower coz the other color, Pink Follower, looked too strong for me.
This product is endorsed by 2NE1's Sandara Park!

Description: Energetic lip expression with trendy, UV protection tint color. 
This cool, glossy tint stick goes on clear but changes to shades according to your passion. 
The tint stick is in a white twist-up tube. The lid got pink dots.
This Lip Tint also got SPF13 and does moisturize your lips with a hint of color.
'Miss Tangerine' is a orange-colored tint stick with a light tangerine scent
It changes the shade to a light pink when you apply it to your lips. You can intensify the color by applying more layers.
The consistency is creamy and smooth, similar to a Lip Balm or Lipstick.
Applied the Lip Tint 2~3 times (above) and more than 5 times (below).

Price: around 7,- €/ US$9.50 
Bought at: eBay (BELLOGIRL)

What I love:

The natural look and smooth feeling.

What I don’t like:
There is nothing I don't like.

Will I buy this again?
No, I don't really need this item.

6 comments:

  1. woah, colour is so nice! i was wondering if i should buy this; but now i see it's pretty cool! >w<

    btw. we have lip piercing in the same place (even the same side) hihi ^.~

    ReplyDelete
  2. @NKN: Yeah, color is orange and changes to a pink. I prefer it not too dark.
    Haha, I got 2 other lip piercings before. Still can see the holes on the pics. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. And what about taste? I have Follow me tint - it's so awesome - but it tastes a litle bit like a..soap? lol. but colour and moisturization are so nice so I don't really mind this 'soap suprise' ^^'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't notice a soap taste. I didn't notice any taste...like a normal lip balm but let me check it tmr again. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really made me want this ! (> w <)

    ah, btw i have shy question, would you like to check out my newest blog entry? i wrote little something about Your blog, and i just wanted to let You know ^^'

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my..i was expecting more orangy.. but its great :)

    www.getsetblush.com

    ReplyDelete