Friday, December 23, 2011

[ETUDE HOUSE] so lovely Allover Spray

Since I tried out Body Washes from [ETUDE HOUSE] I'm kinda addicted to this brands fragrances. That's why I also had to try out those All-over Sprays they offer. Today I review the so lovely Allover Spray.

This spray you can use as body fragrance, air freshener and odor remover!! Spray it on your Body, Room & Fabrics or Shoes & Bags.

Description: Cute and Sexy, she is so lovely.
The product comes in a translucent pinkish bottle and contains 150ml. It has a cute heart print!
It comes with a black pump which is a bit unpractical when you wanna spray it on your body like a perfume. But good for spraying on your fabrics etc.!
The pump has a small black 'stopper' as well. 
This so lovely ones fragrance is described as Sparkling Watery Fruity Floral. And yeah, it smells really nice and fruity. But it's not my favorite... I prefer the Baby Bubble one which I will review later, too.
If you don't like the scent of peaches or baby powder, the so lovely one could be something for you. 

Price: around 10,- €/ US$13.50 
Bought at: eBay (zinopark) 

What I love:     
The fragrance and that I can spray it at almost everything. 

What I don’t like:  
The big pump is not made for using as a perfume (unhandy). 

Will I buy this again? I would but I didn't try out the 'Peach Touch' yet. I think I would buy this first.

No comments:

Post a Comment