Sunday, December 25, 2011

[TONYMOLY] Cutie Beauty BB Cream *Tomboy Chris*

Merry Christmas Everybody!!

I wanna review now a BB Cream from [TONYMOLY] which I got a few weeks ago. It took damn long to get it coz the parcel went back to Korea... Nevertheless I received it! 
I got #1 Tomboy Chris coz this one is good for people with oily or sensitive skin.

This Cutie Beauty BB Cream is also available as:
- Pure Angel Amy (Dry Skin)
- Lovely Sweetheart Lilly (All Skin)

Description: This multi-functional BB cream with non-comedogenic ingredients is safe for sensitive skin as well as delivering anti-wrinkle, whitening and sun protection effects. And this BB cream makes the skin naturally radiant.
The tube is light blue with a cute cat print on it. The tube is long but slim and got a dark blue lid.
It's a twist off lid and you have to squeeze out the BB Cream. 30g are inside!
It's a light beige with a hint of grey. It fits my skin tone well. The consistency is neither too thick nor too watery and has a good coverage. This one also has SPF36 and a very nice scent.
After applying the BB Cream my face looked more matte for a few hours.

Price: around 8,- €/ US$10.50 
Bought at: eBay (BELLOGIRL)    

What I love:   
The scent and color! 

What I don’t like: 
There is nothing I don't like.

 Will I buy this again? I don't know yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment